Hello everybody! It is officially Blogmas and what’s a better way to start it off than with the Christmas Tag? I spotted these questions online and thought they were the ideal way to introduce you to some of my thoughts on Christmas. I hope you enjoy! Happy December y’all x
Tag Archives: questions
6. Are you afraid of Aeroplanes? How come?
7. Would you like to write a book?
8. If you could choose your own life obstacles would you keep the ones you have had?
9. What are you most grateful for in life?
10. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
11. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
12. Have you ever met someone who is genuinely evil?
13. Have you ever kept a new year’s resolution?
14. Do you have any physical features you try to hide?
15. What’s in your pocket right now?
3. Have you ever fantasised about changing your first name? To what?
Yes! Probably to Tabitha. Then it could be shortened to Tabby which sounds like Abi. At the moment though my friend calls me Bee which which I kind of like. Just different versions of my name I suppose!
4. When do you get your best ideas?
At night when I’m in that twilight zone and I’m not really thinking of anything but at the same time it’s as though all my thoughts in the day come together, mixing up ideas and producing things I don’t think I’d ever think of if it wasn’t for being in that state.
It’s either then when ideas come to me or when I’m least expecting it. Whenever I try and think of something to write or draw I can never think of anything good but when I’m not focused on anything a load of thoughts come into my head at once, it can be quite annoying!
5. Have you ever had chance to meet your heroes?
What are you most afraid of?
- Reincarnation – Do we get to live again as our soul takes on another body? Is it just like stepping out of one car and into another?
- Ghosts – Do we still get to roam the Earth? Maybe space? Or other planets?
- Heaven and Hell – are we met by our maker?
- Nothing – Does the spirit also die?