1) Holy Grail foundation? –
Maybelline dream matte mousse SPF 15, I absolutely swear by this stuff at the moment. The colour I have is: Sand. It seems to go on quite thinly but for day to day use it’s perfect.
2) Which eyeshadow or palette do you always go back to? –
Gold Look, Next eye palette . It has pretty much every natural colour you could ever want in there, with a few glittery ones for going out. It’s ace.
3) Which of these is your staple; Blusher or Bronzer? Which one? –
Blusher – Natural Collection, Rosey Cheeks. To be honest I haven’t really tried that many blushers. It was my sister who recommended this to me and I haven’t looked back since.
Bronzer – Collection, Bronze Glow Matt in the colour terracotta. It’s cheap and very high Street, I know, but it does the trick and looks great, so I really can’t complain.
4) Gloss or Lipstick? Which one do you always turn to? –
Gloss – Clinique long last glosswear SPF15. I wear this every day. I suffer a lot with chapped lips, but using this lip gloss seems to prevent them from getting chapped and so I never leave the house without it on.
5) You’re having a bad skin day, which product do you instantly reach for? –
Natural Collection – colour foundation again in the colour Sand. This is a little bit thicker than the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and the coverage is a lot better. I very rarely wear this on a day to day basis, but when it’s that time of the month and my skin starts breaking out, I do have to delve deep inside my make-up back and whack on some of this.
6) You want sexy lashes today; which mascara can you always rely on? –
Clinique high impact mascara. It never lets you down and always makes your lashes look fuller.
7) Which brand of brushes are your favourite? –
EcoTools – these brushes are great. Not only are they environmentally friendly, they are also really soft! I didn’t realise the importance of getting the right brush until I purchased these, and they make such a difference to your make-up. Giving you a flawless finish.
8) Which is your everyday perfume/body spray? –
I’ve never really been into body spray. My family have allergies and so I’ve always used scentless deodorants.
9) Which is your signature makeup look? –
I normally go for a thin line of black eyeliner with a brown smokey eye and rosey cheeks.
10) Finally, which cosmetics brand overall is your most collected? –
You can probably tell after these answers that I love natural collection, but have also hoarded some Clinique products along the way.
If I could afford it, I’d love to try out more Clinique products as they’re just so lovely.